Magnolia CMS Community Edition
Magnolia Community Edition provides all the functionality needed to quickly set up a website, be productive as a content author, ensure stable operations and easily maintain the site.
• Inline editing
• Web-based user interface runs with any browser
• Move, copy, re-order by drag and drop
• Human readable web addresses (a.k.a. friendly URL's)
• Digital asset management
• Role-based user management
• Access-controlled full-text or meta-data search
• Multilingual user interface and content
• Time-based publishing
• 100% Java/J2EE compliance
• Clustering and load balancing
• High-performance caching system
To proceed with installation you need to install Web Platform Installer first and add Helicon Zoo Feed.
Check Installation instructions to find how to configure Web Platform Installer and Helicon Zoo now. Or click Launch WebPI button if you have it all set already.
← back to Zoo gallery